Make It For Mom Project #2: Mom & Me Picture Board
Nothing is sweeter than time spent between a mother and her children. Highlight this special bond with a kid-friendly DIY picture board. Pre-made wooden signs and letters make this project super easy, and keeps messes to a minimum (you're welcome teachers and parents)! Add pictures of Mom and kids, a card, or even a short written poem for a heartfelt Mother's day gift. This adorable board would look so cute in your home, on the fridge, in a children's room or at the office.
DIU Flutter & Flowers Assortment, Wooden sign, ribbon, wood letters, acrylic paints, small wooden clothing pins, paint brushes, hot glue gun, cutters or scissors.
1. Paint the wooden sign and letters with your acrylic paints. Let dry.
2. Use a hot glue gun to add your letters, tiny wooden clothing pins, decorative ribbons, glitter or whatever else you would like to add.
3. Snip the backs off the Dress It Up embellishments and use your glue gun again to attach to your sign.
4. Add your ribbon. You can also use twine or wire for a more rustic look.
5. Print out and add your photos. Add a homemade card for an easy, all-in-one gift!
Your Friends At Dress It Up Buttons